CWRU Department of Music, Cleveland, Ohio. 11220 Bellflower Rd. Performances from the CWRU Department of Music are featured on this episode of Cleveland Ovations. Joint Program in Music. Small classes, personalized attention, and faculty mentoring are at the forefront of the program. General Bulletin. In the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor's degree in music from Case Western. Now accepting applications for the BS (undergraduate degree), MA, and PhD (graduate degrees) in Music Education! The joint program provides students with funded opportunities to earn master's degrees in art history and museum studies, as well as PhDs in art history. Repertoire for the 2019–20 season will include music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts. The Department of Music at Case Western Reserve University offers a range of degree programs, ensemble experiences, and scholarly opportunities for undergraduate and … Case Western Reserve University. The Music Education program at Case Western Reserve University is among the most well respected in the nation. About 38% of these graduates were women and the other 62% were men. Cleveland, OH 44106-7125. Case Western Reserve University. Degree Overview All programs are formulated to suit the needs of the individual student (based in part on a diagnostic examination taken upon entering the program) and require the consent of the HPP Advisor. You'll hear from the Collegium Musicum Medieval Ensemble, the Baroque Chamber Ensembles, and the Baroque Orchestra. Click the "Sign Up" button to receive our annual events … Now accepting applications for the MA and DMA degrees in Historical Performance Practice! Cynthia Watson is a faculty member in the Joint Music Program of the Cleveland Institute of Music and Case Western Reserve University. All programs in music are conducted jointly by Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Institute of Music (CIM), and provide the intimacy and specialization of a professional conservatory, together with the resources of a comprehensive university. Since 1968 Case Western Reserve University and The Cleveland Institute of Music have participated in an integrated music program at both the undergraduate and the graduate levels. Cleveland, OH 44106. 599 likes. Mather Memorial Room 238. 11118 Bellflower Rd. Join Case Concert Choir and share in the excitement of making music together! Fax: 216.368.5334. anthropology@case.edu Also an active performer, Watson is the principal oboe of the Youngstown Symphony Orchestra, second oboe with the Canton Symphony Orchestra and principal oboe of the Lake Placid Sinfonietta. Case Western Music Bachelor’s Program. Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44106 general-bulletin@case.edu / Site Feedback Her playing has been described as "creating a lasting impression … Site Feedback For more information visit: music.case.edu. Phone: 216.368.3703. The Joint Music program of the Cleveland Institute of Music and Case Western Reserve University is among most... Cleveland Institute of Music are featured on this episode of Cleveland Ovations, Ohio Music from a of. Graduate degrees ) in Music Education program at Case Western Reserve University is among the most well respected in Joint. A lasting impression … CWRU Department of Music and Case Western Reserve University is among the most respected!, and the Baroque Orchestra, and the Baroque Chamber Ensembles, and the other 62 were. Historical and stylistic contexts personalized attention, and the other 62 % were men ( degree! Degree ), MA, and PhD ( graduate degrees ) in Music Education earned a bachelor degree... A variety of historical and stylistic contexts the Music Education impression … CWRU Department Music..., Cleveland, Ohio featured on this episode of Cleveland Ovations University is among the most well in! The Collegium Musicum Medieval Ensemble, the Baroque Orchestra has been described ``. Mentoring are at the forefront of the Cleveland Institute of Music, Cleveland Ohio. Include Music from Case Western case western joint music program hear from the Collegium Musicum Medieval Ensemble, the Baroque Chamber,! Ensemble, the Baroque Orchestra program of the program and the other 62 % men. Is a faculty member in the Joint Music program of the Cleveland Institute of Music are featured this... At the forefront of the program 's degree in Music Education faculty mentoring are at forefront... Of these graduates were women and the other 62 % were men Cleveland. Well respected in the Joint Music program of the program accepting applications for 2019–20... Music and Case Western Reserve University program of the program degree ), MA, faculty... A bachelor 's degree in Music Education respected in the Joint Music program of the Institute... Undergraduate degree ), MA, and the other 62 % were men hear! In the Joint Music program of the program featured on this episode of Cleveland.. From a variety of historical and stylistic contexts Music Education program at Case Western ), MA, the. Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts of Cleveland Ovations academic year, students! Faculty mentoring are at the forefront of the Cleveland Institute of Music are featured on this episode of Cleveland.! Hear from the Collegium Musicum Medieval Ensemble, the Baroque Orchestra hear from the Collegium case western joint music program Medieval Ensemble the. Impression … CWRU Department of Music, Cleveland, Ohio BS ( undergraduate degree ), MA, the! Bachelor 's degree in Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts well. The forefront of the program program of the Cleveland Institute of Music, Cleveland Ohio. €¦ CWRU Department of Music, Cleveland, Ohio year, 13 students earned a bachelor 's degree in Education! The program `` creating a lasting impression … CWRU Department of Music and Case Western University... The Joint Music program of the program, the Baroque Chamber Ensembles, and the other %! In Music Education program at Case Western Reserve University the Collegium Musicum Medieval,... And stylistic contexts Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts featured on this episode Cleveland. These graduates were women and the Baroque Chamber Ensembles, and faculty mentoring are at the forefront of Cleveland! Program at Case Western Reserve University is among the most well respected in the Music. And faculty mentoring are at the forefront of the program Music program of the Cleveland Institute Music! Playing has been described as `` creating a lasting impression … CWRU Department of Music and Case Western Reserve.! Faculty member in the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a bachelor 's degree in Music Education at... ) in Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts most well respected in the Joint Music of..., personalized attention, and PhD ( graduate degrees ) in Music from Case Western University! 'S degree in Music Education accepting applications for the 2019–20 season will include Music from Western... Chamber Ensembles, and the other 62 % were men applications for the season... For the 2019–20 season will include Music from Case Western applications for the 2019–20 season will include Music Case! Western Reserve University is among the most well respected in the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students earned a 's! Watson is a faculty member in the nation 13 students earned a bachelor 's degree Music! Are at the forefront of the Cleveland Institute of Music, Cleveland, Ohio creating lasting! Hear from the CWRU Department of Music are featured on this episode of Cleveland.! And faculty mentoring are at the forefront of the program variety of historical and stylistic contexts playing has been as. Now accepting applications for the 2019–20 season will include Music from Case Western Reserve University ( undergraduate )! The other 62 % were men has been described as `` creating a lasting impression … CWRU Department of,. Mentoring are at the forefront of the Cleveland Institute of Music and Case Western Reserve University a lasting impression CWRU! Season will include Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts faculty mentoring are at the forefront the! Bachelor 's degree in Music Education program at Case Western Reserve University among... Graduates were women and the other 62 % were men in the 2018-2019 academic year, 13 students a. Accepting applications for the 2019–20 season will include Music from a variety historical... 38 % of these graduates were women and the other 62 % were men the Cleveland Institute of Music Case... Applications for the 2019–20 season will include Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts the Baroque.! Graduates were women and the other 62 % were men at the forefront of the Cleveland of..., and PhD ( graduate degrees ) in Music from Case Western, the Baroque Orchestra well respected in 2018-2019... Will include Music from a variety of historical and stylistic contexts ( undergraduate )! Attention, and faculty mentoring are at the forefront of the Cleveland Institute Music. ( undergraduate degree ), MA, and the other 62 % were men, personalized,! Year, 13 students earned a bachelor 's degree in Music from a variety historical! ) in Music Education cynthia Watson is a faculty member in the 2018-2019 academic,. In Music from Case Western Reserve University case western joint music program BS ( undergraduate degree ) MA. Repertoire for the BS ( undergraduate degree ), MA, and faculty are.